This year’s Tour de France winner, Vincenzo Nibali, won by more than aseven minute lead. That is the biggest winning margin since 1997. He has an acupuncturist on staff and receives very regular treatments including two treatments a day during the race to help him recover from the grueling demands of the daily rides. Acupuncture relieves pain, reduces physical and mental stress, fights inflammation and encourages healing.
Table of Content
- Interval Training – A Great Choice for Exercise
- Learn How Mouthwash May Be Causing Your High Blood Pressure and/or Diabetes
- Coconut and Almond Flour Pancakes – It’s OK, Gluten Free and Healthier
- Curbside Acupuncture – Sparkle While You Get Well with Swarovski Crystals
- Sweet IS an Important Flavor in the Diet