Phytonutrients give plant food that beautiful, radiant color as well as provide many protective properties. These healing compounds are helpful for blood sugar regulation, cholesterol, and blood pressure, to name a few. Aim to “eat the rainbow” each day by choosing a variety of fruits and vegetables from the different colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue-purple, and tan-white). Soups and salads are great ways to get lots of color in one meal! And remember, it is best if you have a varied diet, not eating the same foods at the same time every day. The body gets bored just like our mind does. FOOD MATTERS, REALLY!
Table of Content
- Interval Training – A Great Choice for Exercise
- Learn How Mouthwash May Be Causing Your High Blood Pressure and/or Diabetes
- Coconut and Almond Flour Pancakes – It’s OK, Gluten Free and Healthier
- Curbside Acupuncture – Sparkle While You Get Well with Swarovski Crystals
- Sweet IS an Important Flavor in the Diet